- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup cocoa
- 2 tsp soda
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- Sift together the four, sugar, cocoa, and soda, three times.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, boiling water, and vanilla.
- Beat by hand (or at low speed on the mixer) for two minutes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Note: no eggs, milk, or butter are used in this recipe.
Betty J. Wagner
Copyright © 2016 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.
More from exploreVenango.com: