Franklin Man Dies of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

| February 14, 2013

FRANKLIN, Pa. (EYT) - A Franklin man died at his Two Mile Run Road home on Wednesday evening as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.

25-year-old Kevin Joseph Sayers was discovered at his home on Two Mile Run Road, Franklin, at an unspecified time on Wednesday, February 13.

Officials say the carbon monoxide was present due to a faulty ventilation pipe.

Kevin was a graduate of Rocky Grove High School.


Copyright © 2015 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.

Tags:

Category: Local News, News, Police & Fire Calls

 

More from exploreVenango.com: