- 2 reg size cans tomato sauce
- Medium size cans of:
- - diced tomatoes with garlic
- - red kidney beans
- - northern beans
- - black beans
- 1 pkg Morning Star ground soy
- pepper, to taste
- chili powder, to taste
- Rinse the sauce from the beans.
- Put all of the ingredients in a crock pot on low, and cook for several hours.
For a variation:
Make brown rice according to the package instructions, and pour chili over the rice.
Copyright © 2017 EYT Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of the contents of this service without the express written consent of EYT Media Group, Inc. is expressly prohibited.
More from exploreVenango.com: